Learn More About How We Determine When You Incur a Cost for a Lead.
- Billable Lead: Any Lead that occurs when a new potential customer is seeking service.
- Non-Billable Lead: Answered Call Leads that had no service need from your company or Form Leads with non-working contact information.
Examples of Non-Billable Leads:
- The caller has the wrong number.
- The caller is seeking employment.
- The caller is soliciting.
- The caller is seeking a service you cannot provide (e.g. You are a plumber, but this caller requires an electrician.)
- The caller is a previous customer.
- The caller is located outside of your Service Area.
- The caller was referred to you directly from another person.
- The call came while your Campaign is Paused.
Examples of Billable Leads with No Booked Appointment
Our service is designed to put you in front of real, new potential customers seeking your services. Although many Billable Leads will result in booked appointments, this does not mean every lead opportunity we send your way can be closed. The following are examples of when you may still pay for a Lead when you are unable to close:
- Missed Calls
- Price Shoppers
- Call Drops / Hangups
- Caller Books Service with a Competitor After Reaching You
- Cannot Agree on Pricing
- Caller Cancels Their Appointment
Request a Lead Review
In the event you believe a Lead qualifies as Non-Billable, you may submit a Request for Lead Review and our Quality Assurance team will take a closer look.
Lead Reviews are requested directly from your Lead Manager by expanding the Lead you want us to review and clicking “Submit for Review.” In the pop-up, please choose a reason this Lead should be deemed Non-Billable and leave a detailed explanation for us to review. We will follow up with any additional questions via email.
Our Lead Review turnaround times are 2-3 business days. You have 7 days from the time you receive the Lead to submit for review. Once 7 days have passed, we are unable to change the Lead's Status.